Friday, October 20, 2006

SAD!!


Long time since i dated..dunno why i suddenly feel like blogging today..i dunno..may things have pass through this few weeks..i am under stress i think..dun how to do stuff when o level is just two weeks more...oh my..what am i going to do..if i remain this way..i never go anywhere.. i cried for God knows what reasona..hai..so many things in my life seem bad...i think cause my attitude is bad? Trying to brag..talk big... talk cock...hai think that people hate that..i wan to change but its hard..i dreaded it...it brings my to a point of drifting..staying far away from you peeps..not being in the same cca as you guys..i noe you all does care ..i care too... hai...i guess i suck...oh well.. i dunno why i feeling so moody...mood swings? i dunno.. hai.. how i wish i could turn back time.. just pics of my class..i hate this feeling...ARH!! i going crazy...

*where were you when i needed you most..*
one song that express my feeling..my blog song!..haiz....lost.sad.annoy.depressed.

No comments: