Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New entree

Hmm..hey guys..i finally blog?? happy? haha didnt have mmod to blog few wks..decide to update my life to friends who cared? yupp..Take Os result..i screwed it..oh well...B3 for maths a-maths phy...A2 for Chem geo comb.hum b4 for chi...C6 for english..wasnt as expected...really saddened..really wanted to cry..and i did..seriously..i didnt expect myself to do that bad...i dunno..i really put in my best effort..but come to think of it maybe others put in more.. oh well..i just have to blame myself for not pushing myself hard enough..HEy guys...those sec3 and 4..watch out k..this two years are nto for fun ..you can but you got to pay attention..i practically played my sec3 years..and only started after prelims..thats real late..i have only myself to blame..ok i think i am staying at innova...hope i can do well there..make a heaven on my own..i thought i wanted to blog on my birthday but well guess it lost its meaning somehow...anyway..REAL BIG THANKS to those who had wished me.Very touch..the more i blog the more i feel liek sobbing.. seriously coem to think of it..things really didnt went well for me ever since Sec3...i wasnt part of KAH, Phs floorball lost, Not a Best unit cadet, SI, didnt get Merit distinction, took one of my awards away.. studies flunk, got backstabbed, "getting hated", rumors of me liking ppl, wasnt selected for under- 19..PHS floorball lost again!!, got merit for chinese oral..flunk o level, didnt committe well enough for the council. strained by emotional barrier, *HER*, LEft brenda at command post..manymore...that i cant rmb off..i am such a disappointment..allow me to cool down..JACK is DRained..he is gone for the time being...WITH Great Powers, Comes great reponsibility...When will JAck be able to stand again???

No comments: