Sunday, July 29, 2007

Love


Just watched High School Musical..think its very cool. and i love the song start of something new.. Yeah i guess i am going to begin my new chapter of my life. Thanks melvin for the inpirational tag.. yeah you are right, its how much i want it. and now i tell you, i want it very much. I will lead the team well. ((: i take things step by step. competition wrap up week ago. its time i compound my feeling and start to focus more on studies i guess. but i never going to give up my passion. I not being emo. i just thought of things back then, what would it like if i SHE never came. haha KL would probably scold me again. I dunno i just suddenly thought abt her. haha. No worries, i have moved on. ((: sometimes i wonder, what if i did not score well for PSLE, i never gotten into PHS, never knew a bunch of great confidants,just joking, i am their confidant more. haha. ((; , never got into HPT (seems so bland now) never got into Floorball. ..Now the point is WHAT IF..but all that have happened, i cannot change it any longer. THanks GoD. thanks for making them parts and parcels of my life. indeed i have learn, grow and nuture from there. its time i move on. move into another realm, another chapter of my life. Jia YOU! Jack..you can do it!

No comments: