Saturday, January 30, 2010

LOLx

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ZOE! had celebration at zoe house yesterday. TOTAL FUNNIEST. LOL. due to my very special BFF coming out with out of the world topic. LOL. HIGHNESS. POP the question on when you think our friendship will last. HA. although its random, but will the 7 of us be separated? with melson going to leave for states to study. and the girls graduating? finding their half apple. could it still be the same? or at least still keep in touch? same goes to niggers. Friendship is like relationship it takes all the parties to put in their part and nt just some. well i already have one that is on the verge. lets not talk about emo stuff. and I quite like what zw said yesterday nt because its nice to hear(no doubt) but what he say really set me thinking and i think its really true. HE said that i am one who shines whenever there's a group around me. shines nt as in taking the limelight but in a good way like more happy. and i start to eel all emo when i am alone. LOLx really. that how i feel also. i have build a relationship with people around me. i like having companies although sometime i like to be left alone. but more often than not i usually prefer to be with people. one of the most happiest times is playing floorball. Many memories left in there, all the training and stuff. actually apart from making into the national squad is one of my dreams i have another which i think it can be fulfilled easily is people i love come down and support me in my match, be it family, loved ones, friends( only jonathan, kailing and reagen naughty) once. i hope there would be really someone( chunfu and gang, zq and gang, zoe, sy and van and gang and all my close frens) just watch me play. although you all may nt understand the whole game play but its the presence that matters, give me the courage and support. probably then i will further excel. LOL. but anyway i dont even know if i am going to continue to play in the uni. let see how things goes. think thats abt all. SEE YA. OH! OH! OH! OH!

No comments: