Saturday, May 20, 2006

A day

hmmm...today really was nothing at all just slacking...oh well...i am stuck in a delimma today...whether to make the cake or should i not...you know sometimes i just wonder why i just cant get her out of my brain...it seems that it become a permenent file in my brain's harddisk... the worst is i cant reformat my brain..but the fact is i dun wan to...Everytime i think about the past..it always brings back the sweet memories...as well as tears just cant seems to stop flowing...one year has past and no words has been exchanged between us.. hai...i really dunno what i should do...maybe my final decision will just be walk away and watched her from distance...oh well..i decide to walk with me heart.. i just finish making the cake..just a testing one..hope its not a disaster...hmmm...(-___-;)Jack

No comments: