Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wat a day

The past few days was just mugging for chinese nothing much...really hope i could get a A1...will i ..i thinki will ba...today went for geo trail..started out at 9... from Nus..travelled to pasir Ris beach..then to punggol..then to sembawang beach..then to labardor park.... didnt finish all 7 station ...but we were first to report for the geo trail at the end piont which earns us some bonus..Really sad that we didnt win at least a top 8 in the end...Haiz...Sad..Happy birthday fishy...tmr is her birthday...should i send her a msg for happy birthday?? i really dunno ...all i hope for now is that we can be friends...oh well...Family is faced with crisis i really feel so stress coming back home everyday not beacause of studies but of family problems...God Please safe me....i need help!!why is it that i were there always when you need me...but you werent there for me when i need you...Thank god aleast i do have some other people sharing it with me...My master log...thank you... YOu know sometimes i feel so sadden all of a sudden..Tears...ya Tears just never stop flowing...it really aching in my heart...i tried controlling it but it just overpowered it...I cant take it anymore...every night i am faced with the same problem...i always tell myself to be happy...but i really cant be... i dunno...my life is so f*** up... arh!!!!!..i wan to go to Jc but.... i dunno if i can even get there with my grades ...i blogging even in am mess cause my heart is like one now...if you happen to read this...Take care of yourself k.... M log you too and the rest of my dearest frien....(-___-;)Jack

No comments: