Thursday, June 08, 2006

Oh well...

Hmm...actually i was sleeping le then half way through suddenly wanted to block...theres so many things in my mind that give me fears...O levels are coming...my l1R5 is like 23...where can that bring me too..wth...sian...i dunno la..i did stuied maybe its just that i dunno how to apply my knowledge...hmmm....sobx.. then Msn got this dunno what block checker thing appearing...anyone knows how to get rid of it please tell me...sian think its a virus or a bug!! oh man...dun harm my computer....Sad...I dunno why i am still blogging ..its the heart that is telling me too...Arh!!!..i hate this feeling you know..oh well i just cant help it...just hope my computer doesnt spoils...go away you stupid spyware... hmm..you know what i am glad to see people glad too..i dunno why it would end in such a tragedy..but i believe in miracle...yup...And i know that there is no point forcing or anything...as miuan qiang shi mei you xing fu de yup!....Wo zhi yao gan do ni quai le jiu gou le!!!(-___-!)Jack

No comments: