Friday, June 09, 2006

World Cup..

hmmm..World Cup is here..I think i would spend some times watching some of the matches ba..hope it does not catch fire!..lol..Hmm..Doctor must be busy treating people with world cup fever??? i dunno..hmm i have been slacking for pass two weeks..i have homework undone..i got so worried for my future..i really dunno what i will be doing you know...seriously i sometimes just hate myself...i come home everyday...cant even have a peaceful time...My sister(young) one would start being irritating...and my parents arent supportive at all...they think that all those f9 and failure is all due to i keep playing and didnt study...but the truth is ireally dunno the subject..when i play floorball...they say what could this get you... wth..its my hobbie...i really love floorball alot...I really feel so frk tub...i hope i just get away from this kind of life...i really hope i could stay alone...enjoying peace and quiteness...what to do..i seems to lose everyting...i seem such a failure you know...My parents keeping Kping me for using comp and whatever you can think of..its like i am already 16..i know what i am doing...i am at least better then those who are wasting their life...you think i never study... i spent time studying myt mid year..but i just cant get the desired result...whats is the world coming to...i really dunno...but i never give in...i would still perserve on..i never give up cause i am JACK..I really hope i will get in somewhere..AJC/ or SAJC...hmmm.. This home isnt a home anymore...is just a place for me to sleep take care of my needs thats all..why youngster are closer to their friend rather then parents ..cuase they just dun take the initiative to know you better.. they always think that they are right..doent mean you are an adult you are always right..Haixz..No one Understands me truely...Last time i thought that caring for others is good..but i never know that over caring is Pressure...now that i know..I hope things could turn back...i really wish that you will be there by me...but i knew this would never happen, cause i think you hate me..I just wanna say sry if my concerns gave you pressure...Whatever is it..good luck for all those things you do and may you fins your ideal partner..i just hope one day you would understand..Stupid fu..Dont worry about me..i am fine i just wanna say out my heart feelings cause i really couldnt hold on anymore..i know you like me to forget her but you know its really hard for me..sry..i try my best,..Tears are blurring my vision and i think i just stop here.. i will not be a lazy,lousy, stupid jack..thats what you told me..(-,___-,)Jack

No comments: