Saturday, December 16, 2006

...

YEAH!! i am almost done for the camp i think..for this camp i gave up much...money, job, floorball, rest...but all that is worth it...cause like said with great power, comes great responsililty...how i wish everyone could be able to make it for the camp...oh well..everyone has their reason and we cant measure someone capability based on their attendence..thus when you come back..contribute whatever you can yeah?... i dunno...arh!! now i am afraid i cant get into IJ for my appeal...please god help me...lucks unto me?...oh well...christmas is round the corner and i have no money...its such and bad christmas...sobX... oh well saw many of my friends posted to all different JC let me understand that its really time to part and get into a new enviroment..meet new friends..but true friendship never end...have i lend you my helping hand and touched your heart and made a difference in your life??....


HAVE I?

HAVE I?


HAVE I?


HAVE I?

No comments: