Thursday, December 14, 2006

Finally

Oh welll i am officially jobless...anyone got job can get money quick as in before christmas de tell me...I WAN $$..i previously work as the hannah holding promoter...or some know it as (MEI JIAN TI)..lol..the job is so much preety slack which i didnt like it...))): slimming product le...who in the world would mass spam on this product...oh well i Did my beat and i broke the total sales record for two weeks of wrk... 12 trim silm advance, 2 trim swirl, 4 Green tea fat burner, 1 mygen detox, 5 hollywood single, 1 value pack...a total of $$2056 i think...oh well the commission is so little...abt 26? is like what the **** la...oh well that is why i decided to quit...and cause of training camp too...oh welll sob..i can only get the $$ like 31??? sian no money for christmas... os peeps if you all like got banquet job or packing stuff that can get $$ on the spot...CALLL ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE..hahah and oh welll i think i gonna be busy this few days...so miss me must tag my board ok! haha.. and wish me luck in my appeal to innova..Floorballl...yeepsss... *people i miss you all too...text me yeah cause my phone spoilt joystick spoil must you sent message then i can reply...):

No comments: