Sunday, April 01, 2007

I am Back!!


Hey Guys check this out yeah!!..Jack is Back...he is really back...sadness forgotten..no longer a sad jack...my classmates now a mine motivation to sch... Yes!! i am back.. So happy...This few mths or i shall say one and a half mth was really a test for me... i sit back, reflect, think abt thepast and finally i have the courage to led go of things which is beyond my control..finally time does heal...it really does..hope you living as happily as ever ya...i feel me again...tml marks a brand new start to my life..by the end of april fool tonite...there will never be a sad jack, a lousy jack a losing jack...there will only be black jack...wahh...COLD...... haha there will only be one and only jack..the Super ultra cute fun loving Jack...YEAPSS..Guys thanks really for droppiing by..will update now cause like what i say when i start again i will be ready..hope you guys tagged more yeah?? led me know you care cause i care alot for you all...ARe you ready JACk... EVERY READY...

No comments: