Sunday, April 15, 2007

Stressed

Oh well.. JC life isnt that great after all if it wasnt my wonderfull classmates. I think i am long gone.. Tutorials after assignments, Assigments after tutorial. The proliferation of homework?? a myraid of homework i suppose.. Roar..Nth much happen this week. just tht had gathering on frifay and oh ya remind me of something.. It was abpout 12.45 when i bought up the night rider..Bus had no one on top.. Ez card does not have 3 bucks.
Me: Uncle i got no change. *(haven finish)
Uncle: i where got change for you..(sounds irritated??)
Me: Uncle can wait got ppl board i change my $10 note?
Uncle: silent..i thought slient means consent.
Uncle: Boy there got 7-11 you go and change.
Me: oh ok.
when i got down the bus drove a bit forward so i hurriedm yway to change..when i start to hurry the bus ACTUALLY DROVE OFF!! WTF la. I was super piss..its like one plus liao.. then only i in board just wait for me one min. one NR comes so long la..Chase a passenger down..WTF WTH !!! ROAR!!!! I having enough stress and yet again unhappy things happen.. this is my friday the 13th..oh well. Love 12D, they are the one which motivate me to sch every morning. ((: Miss Alot of ppl..4 grace. Npcc, floorball council hpt!! ar..where you go i miss you so...Super ultra cute jack jack has an average mood this days come try cheer him up if you cant..its hard though..haha (-___-!)

No comments: