Sunday, September 09, 2007

BACk

Holidays are soon coming to an end..i dun think i have spent alot of time revising so i think i really need to work double as hard ya (;. this Week watched 2 movie. npow my pocket has a hole.. 1408 and 881.. hmm i just realised both have an 8 in them..haha.. WOW 14o8 is *super* nice.. be sure you catch it..tell me your thoughts after watching is ((; 881 was ok average..some fuuny parts. but had fallen short of my expectatuion of all the media giving it about 4 to 5 stars maybe Age gap? lol nah.. Oh ya.. today had mentoring and we did a interesting thing about finding out what style of leader you are. I am a reflectionist out of activist,pragmatist and therorist.. I think its rather true cause i alwasy think of the pros and cons about doing stuff..but sometimes i just think too much i think haha. How i wished exams can be over and HPT camp to come quickly..its amazing how i have changed over the years. i dunno how to explain my change. but i sure i have grown stronger (; both physically and mentally. From all those backstabbing, relationships friends work..everything i seem to have some take away from them. After every down i grow and i move on. I dunno what is my future direction but as far as i noe from now. I wan to lead a happy and fulfilling life. I have this special "fetish" haha sounds wrong using that but i love it when i make ppl smile..be it they are down, happy or anything. i will try my best to make them smile, even though sometime i fail but most of the time i often succeed, Havent i? haha.. i feel good when ppl smile.. i dunno what to say about anymore but to those who are sad or anything rmb this, you are the one that can control your emotion, no matter how hard i try to cheer you, you can choose to not smile, but why choose to be sad when you can be happy? its ironic, but they point is... if everyone think it this way, i have nothing to do liao..hahaha

No comments: