Sunday, September 16, 2007

Final lap

THe final lap is finally reaching, whether is make it or fail it, i all depend on this final lap, no matter how well or badly i done in previous laps, this is the most importnat and crucial lap, cause when i finish it, i can finally go to the toilet. HAHAH. i really afraid, but i will not give in, i dunno why they came out with this timetable where you take both sciences on the same day, i hope i can do well and promote, whats the point of doing so well for test, but do not perform in major exams, this have always been my weakness, my fatal point, but this time i promise i would not be waiver by that, i am goin to put in my best and give it my best shot.. I believe i can, do you? Shi xin hui does! haha...she believes herself... ((; take care peeps. gonna miss you guys, Dun be elmo without love. EMO !!! (-__-!)

No comments: