Sunday, July 06, 2008

Competion

EXAMS results blah...i will talk abt it when i get bacl everything. but it kind of sux though..anyway thats not my main concern as for now. my concern is about a div. Personally i dun have any fear because i noe the team can do it. I think the main problem lie in me, myself and i. i dunno why i dun not have the fire in myself when i go into competition. I know i have what it takes but i always feel i am the latter compared to others. I dun have the confidence in myself. ): i am trying my best to fight against that, and i hope then in time to come, which is tuesday, i will be in my top form to face off against MJC. Nothing is impossible. I need the support, the confidence, the calmness. sometimes i come to think of it.. i know i will regret if i dun play my best, i noe i can control my feelings but i just cant help it to feel that way. Somebody save me!

No comments: