Thursday, May 06, 2010

HYPE

I am feeling super hype now!! OMG OMG! this week has been a very slack week after all. Tuesday all I did was to swim and relax! LOL. then wednesday was a bit tougher. just ovm and sim. But anyway. Wednesday got psed! was rather sad as i have got like no plans since my only plan was to meet them. I wanted to call justin out, but then i know he is working so didnt want to disturb him, wanted to call zoe out since she has all the time in the world now that her exams are over. but i never did that. i dont like to get ps actually. ok who likes it but then. oh well. anyway. i went to bishan with army frens for dinner. then went to drink koi, then this amazing thing happened. its like god knows i miss them and make them appear before me. i saw justin at KOI with mysterious lady LOL. but i was like omg! wT! no way. i told him abt that i wanted to call him, i swear its true. Then talk to him for a while then i dont want to disturb him so left him. we meeting sooN yea!! ((: then after taking my koi, we walked to J8 and then OMG! WTF! i saw zoe, min min and shu mei! SERIOUSLY man. HAPPY TTM. see two ppl whom i wanted to call them to meet but didnt. that really made my day sia. With mg around, my days will never be the same!!! ((:

TOTAL HYPENESS!!!

No comments: