Monday, May 17, 2010

Prayers

Sometimes I really wonder if my prayers were really heard. Life is really getting boring nowadays i must say. Although I got two other siblings at home, but i still feel alone. sometimes i just really wan a companion. someone that you can count on. someone that love you, be there for you. Not that i boast, but i am pretty sure i do make a very gd fren if you know me well enough. just dont take advantage of me. (: sometimes you just wonder, why is it that ppl do not reciprocate what you done onto them (the gd ones) they just remember the bad stuffs that you have done and bare grudges over them. You can do a million of goods things, but you just have to do one wrong and people will always remember that one thing that is wrong and forget the million good things that you have done for them. Human nature. Irony?

No comments: