Friday, April 28, 2006

Exams

Hmmm! these few days are very healthy come straight home after school..very long time never like that le...always is 7am-7pm or later in school the..so so early come back dont know what to do lo.!!! hahah..Ar but i fall sick le!!!! sore throat very the pain le..people that know me cant you find that my voice sound so weird..oh man...yup then keep having headache and flu all that..feel so weak suddenly..not just very me the iron man type that can go camp of 5 day with only like 2 hr sleep a day..Where's Jack..Labour day is here again mean etxta day to study which is good la cause i got so many things yet to cover..Haiz my A maths doom le la...How am i goign to ever get my 9 points like that..hai i shant give up that easily i told myself but can i do it?? i dunno...last time there was a you...i shall not lose to you...Good to see that you are improving..Kan dao ni Kuai le wo jiu xin man yi zhu le..Am i?? i duuno myself nowadays but..i will work hard..I will wait for you but is that day going to COME????(-___-!) Jack

No comments: