Monday, April 17, 2006

YEs! we did it!!!

First match was up northland...We played well pressure them superwell.and chenjie out from no where assist me a ball and yet again i scored the opening...However we were conplacent and i got stomachache...oh well we lost 7-1 in the end due to lack of composure...We were super sad then cuase we knew we could beat them just that the counter on our mistake and those 7 mistake cause us dearly...I almost cried out that moment cause we haiz....anyway i consloe my teammate thats what a captain should at least do...i help them to build up their morale...we knew we need to win the next match in order to qulify...a draw would not bring us any good..So i was all set for the match but my nervous heatbeat put me down again...A superb ball by gary brought us our first goal...we all all happy...but the second half ..the score was 1-1 due to my poor making..the ball wizz past my liitle finger and into the net...i was upset...but i knew that the team neeeds to overcome that and win it...and gary again did the miricle..he scored again...we were shotting for joy as its the last period.. our happiness was not to be..some slacking defence cause us dearly...score level 2-2...left three more minutes...omg..i git sub and victor went in..who knows..he was the man of the match..after his girlfriend came he scored the crucial goal...Oh man!!!!!!! we were all so so happy then..gary was given a one min when the match left a min.. i was sub in and defended all i could..i wasted the time well...(: and to god be the glory floorball team are through to top 6..having match on wednesday...Now hope are there..Its us who will and must make a difference..i dun wan my cca to be mock or look upon at in PHS..I wan it to be recognize!!!!!!!!! althought i was really over the moon then but they all had their love ones with them to share it...Who can i share it with...Me,myself and i ..................

No comments: