Sunday, April 02, 2006

What a day

Wow what a day was for me!
First meet chunfu,reagan, wlison at amk then we went to bras besah to look for my mariena chong the geog reference book!! and i found it though was the old version but doesnt matter. hahah.Then we were all the way back to bugis to eat long john was qutie full ya.. then walk along bugis street...so boring hahah then suddenly remeber it was april fool today and was my father birthday omg!! not a joke yup hahah then walk to city hall wanted to meet pin wen they all but they went to raffles instead!!then the denise and jannelle ps lo!!! arHHHH
Walk our way to padang went to support leslie for the HOLLABAck!! nice though enjoy ourself there peeps Sing-ap-Ore i love my country!!!! hahahah leslie group was cool man they were great!!!
THen at abt 5 plus we decided not to watch anymore and ask shannon to share his character development talk yup! learn loads again man yeah! love to learn abt leadership hahah!! then talk till abt 7 plus went to have dinner at marina square yup!!! split into groups to eat cause no place ahhah.. later meet up then that As* pin wen bluff me all the while the HIs april fool joke oh man !! hahah then wevt home after that ...
MArk my day yup here i am blogging ...What i am going to do everything needs money now eat, council tee, competition, o level, hp bills how am i going to get them man my parents themselves are also having difficuties too oh GOD save me!!! heard yiyuan chu zi zhi wai Damn nice...bring me alot of past memories...Tears just flow as song plays on...I never regret anything :)
Dun let Fear limit you!!!!

No comments: