Sunday, April 04, 2010

BENJAMIN BUTTON

Its saddening to see someone you love lying there, not being able to help and all you could do is just be there to make them feel better. You will never know what will happen tmr, cherish everyday like your last day, then only you will live each day to the fullest. STAY STRONG!

Tears welled.its is disheartening to see those children you have "rear" neglects you in the end. what the point of giving birth to so many, yet its just a few who gives a damn. i wouldnt be surprise if the day you are gone "touch wood" they would be quarrelling. not even letting you leave in peace. ): But heaven have eyes so do you. you know whose gd to you, and whose those NATO.

I rmb when i was young, you dont like me, you always scold me, say why am i so ji cha aka talkative. I also dont like you cause you always scold me. I dont like you cause you dont like me. HAHA. typical child mindset. But things starts to change as i grew older, i am more aware of things. You start to like me, so do I. (:

Anyway, watched i not stupid 2 on channel 8 yesterday, nostalgia kicked in as 3 grace classroom was in the show, so many things happened in that classroom, happy and sad. Makes me kind of miss phs, the food last time, the teachers(some of them) the buildings, the people. the carnival, the soccer with uniform. times where red shirt stood proud. times in the lib, com lab, sci lab, music room. NPCC, floorball. so many memories. which i could only look back now. (: oh well, this is life.

No comments: