Thursday, April 01, 2010

chapfallen

Sometimes I wonder why is it like that. why is it that some people are gd, some of them are bad. Sometimes you wonder, why is it that people must make you life miserable, some must make things hard for you. is this really a dog eat dog world? Actually just touched your heart, did i ever say no to all your request? did i ever not do things b4 hand? I have always done things in advanced, if not to the best of my ability, you dont appreciate nevermind, but at least have the courtesy to do something nice in return. what's the point of accumulating them and not able to "redeem" them. its not like i asked for a lot, it's just once a month. Dont ask so many reason, if i am happy, i would be more than willing to do what you asked me to if its within my limits. i hope things will turn out better, i am just hoping, after all its just 10more months

No comments: