Monday, April 26, 2010

LOVE?

This week pass quite fast, probably because the week starts on Tuesday? Amry is becoming more hetic i think from now to ndp and to aao. i thought time would pass rather fast but someone seems to have freeze my time, slowed it down for me. I do not hate him, but I just dont like him, the moment he open his mouth. i just feel like slapping it shut. but anyway lets not talk abt the sad thing.

On a happier note, weekends was great for almost all the later part of the day.

Friday met Eileen for dinner at mi mi ji di! HAHAH. ((: glad she liked the place. She is really someone very special to me. as somehow sometime she can read my mind. I dunno how but she can really do that. ha. and we never seems to run out of things to talk. Although she annoys me at times of conveniently not replying me, but she is showing much improvement already. HAHA ((:

Sat: met up with nigger bros. Needless to say, when they are around, fun is around. ((: words just cant explained. i just love them

Sun: reagen and chunfu for prawning. the trios are out once again. although i always keep quiet sometimes but actually it's just that u dunno how to express myself. if i cannot say anything nice, might as well dont talk. but strangely enough they can somehow get me to talk. LOVE YOU PPL

Thanks for making my this weekend so special.

No comments: