Thursday, July 08, 2010

297th

THis is the 297th post. I vividly rmb setting us this blog all for english purpose.But it ends up after 5 years that i am still using it. When i look through some post, i felt rather childish at some of them, but then again, at that time i am sure i wouldnt be thinking this way.

5 years have passed and so did a lot happened. walking out from you wasnt that easy as i thought it would be, but i did and time will really heal. i dont hate you for what you did, i just thought you ought to explain. but i guessed something are just better off leaving it the way it is.

I think i have grew a lot this five years, not physically as you can see. haha. still as short. i think that is one thing that bothers me sometimes. Is like dude. i am like so short and girls nowadays are getting so tall!!! how to find the right one? oh well. lets see how things go. Mingyan the great has calculated some of my pa zi and he said i'd have a wife. let's see if he is as accurate as paul the octopus. haha. jk

I've been thinking all this while that i revolved my life around ppl. without them there's no me. I do much but i dont hope for anything in return, i just love to see people happy and will be delighted if i am the one who make them smile! I think i am born this way. haha.

no mood to blog already tata

No comments: