Sunday, July 04, 2010

Times with you.

Times nowadays is really great. time spent in camp

Watched Knight and Day and IP man over the week, both movies were awesome, but mingyan told me that the IP man movie was all fake, not true at all. sian max.

Tuesday was fun filled. Virgin trip to Bukit timah and Bukit batok nature reserve! LOL. two wondering souls waking around aimlessly, exploring places, seeing chickens and baby chicks, knowing facts about lychen etc. ((: Climbing over fence, cabbing at short distance. haha. Last stop was Yang Rou Tang. Love it maX. thank you for the fabulous day!

Wednesday was shag max. Butter was boring.

Thursday was metting up session with kl where she never fail to update me about her life. she just told me not to be a relationship guru cause she hates it that i am always right and that she would have to pay me next time if i become professional

Friday was dinner @ Sapparo with eileen. The ramen soup was awesome and the on too, just that it was a bit salty. The gouza was AWESOME!! i just love dumpling!!! ((: and prawns! bought some jap food @ japanese delight and bought tong ruo shao! Yay. chestnuts and red bean paste is gd. Red bean is my fave too. red bean soup and potong!

Sat was ndp! without sleep cr3. Hope you guys enjoyed the show, though it was rainin, or mao mao yu. but nonetheless the show was worth it rite? (: TimbreD! Long time since i went there. It is still one of my fav place to chill and relax. Its just different at arts house or substation! OLD SCHOOL ROCKS my socks. Finally as promised i brought you there, 142 steps was worth it rite? ((: Roast duck pizza ftw! yea!! Yesterday duo was awesome too. singing my fav songs almost all the way. OK i will try to beat you in finger guessing! RRARRR!!! Martini wasnt that great. but overall i did enjoy myself much! ((: hope you too!

The whole week was rather shagg, having to take photos in no.3 and sleeping less than 4 hrs a day due to wc. but it was all worth it (: i sure did enjoy myself this week!!!

Sometimes it is not the place you are at that matters, it is the person you are with at that time that matters. I think this life i am born out to be a listener. I love to listen to ppl when they talk about their lifes and stuff, be it good or bad, one call and i will be there. I think i have this strange i dunno that connects with people. how i am able to understand them and know them. It's strange how i know it too. Maybe i just realise the smallest thing? But it can be my weakness too. ): Anyway i love the way i am just that i am short ): haha. hope for better weeks ahead.

Thanks for being such a gd fren and companion, her beautiful jade. ((:

No comments: