Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A new beginning

I finally did say out what was bothering me this whole time, I guess I also need to reflect on my part. I should really fight for my own happiness. I should try to be more vocal because not everyone thinks the same. If you don't say then no one else will know. Thank you for teaching me how to look at things from different perspective, and how to grow as a person. That conversation that we had when grams pass away did have a big impact on me and I am glad you were the one.

I am not very vocal and I tend to only say the important stuff but I realise, like that you will never get to know someone better, the small stuff are important too. Like yesterday when you came back and told me about the whole shopping trip, it did not bore me but instead I am listening actively and very happy because I feel that because you want to tell that person so much because you want them to know and share your happiness etc. I am really glad and it did change my perspective towards certain stuff. I want to know more about you, and on my part I want to tell you about my stuff. sometimes i dunno how to but i will try my best! ((:  Help me improve, let me know the problem so I can make it better and we could all learn from it.

As I have promise, and I want to pull the past behind us and move forward. Don't think of the many reasons the relationship wont work, but instead think of the one reason that it will work out. It is going to be tough, but like what I said, we have each other's support! HANG IN THERE! Because there is always sliver lining behind the cloud, a sunshine after the rain. I meant it the first time I said it over skype, and that is:

I LOVE YOU, R

Jack.


No comments: