Friday, July 07, 2006

Council INvestiture

Hmmm...slack the whole week i guess i am died for common test!! arh!! had council investiture today...Step down my 2nd vice- president pose to senoir council..oh well one yr seems so fast...its already 1 yr 3mth and 24 days for memories that i cant erase off..not council yup...hai.. photos uploaded in frenster le look at them not much also la yup!! mm...anyway i dun care about these stuff much adays i care more about my studies arh!!!..pls get me some good result....how i wish time could be turin back and find out what has gone wrong...everytime when i am lonely, or anything i would think of you...can you pls tell me what happen..i dn wan to live in a you look at me i dun noe you life... if there's a problem both parties talk it out...it is really so hard...i dunnoo arh!!! (-___-,) i dunno man..what is this world getting into...i guess i am over -protective..haiz its all my fault actually, isnt it..it really saddens me to lose you, such a good fren..i really didnt spread that we are together cause we NEVER was!!! it was really people's rumors and their mindset...tell me what the heck is wrong man...someone tell me .....i am sad really sad i got those feeling that i had the first time this happen..i am crying as i blog...arhhhhhh... i tried to leave you aside but the fact is that i cant...how can i forget when i dun even know whats or who is wrong..the problem doesnt lies btw who's right or wrong. its the matter of letting my heart reat a not...you might not feel anything but i do..oh well..people say time will heal?? how long more one year plus le...i really enjoyed the times we were as frens, talking about anyhting under the sun, know whats on the mind even we never say but this time i am totally at lost...i dunno you know...i will try to put all of them down ba...I dun hate you in any means cuase i always believe that everything happens for a reason dont it...I thinki am ok ba?? people dun worry about me k?? i just venting somethins that kept bottling in my heart...oh well...sry for all those who cares for me...i disappoint you once again...things at sch now sucks..first i dun get SPF, then i got chance in some teacher which puts people down, saying sacastic stuff..i really wish you back mr ng...arhhhhi am oging crazy..i thimk its high time i take a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(-___-;) Jack

No comments: