Saturday, July 15, 2006

Oh oh i just love this photo..spiderman three....Ar love love hahah ok i sound childish but spiderman is just way to cool man....Hmm common test are already here..peeps out there start muggin ok ....take care everyone..hmm i feel that i am back being myself again just that the lock, the question mark in my heart just never seems to get open..someone has the key but she doesnt wan to open it up...oh well then we shall just remain like that ba..hope one day..she will noe...Captain Jack is back...is he..bet no one ever seen my smile happily from my heart except chunfu ba cuase he is the one who is there ..being throughyou noe what i mean..haha i have no professionalism??? I do ok people...oh well think i should just end here..i pray that there will be one day the lock in my heart will be open so i can smile from my heart again..i shall run and not be weary!!! My love..HPT we rocks...(-____-!)Jack

No comments: