Monday, July 03, 2006

A day that make me remeber

Hmm...so long never blog le...over the weeks many things happen and make me treasure my life more...My grandma had dierreoa* dunno how to spell doesnt matter. haiz accompanied her today to the hospital early in the morning abt 4?...after that went back and she took the medicine..but after that she was none better..then abt 6 in the evening she went to the hospital...you know something..i started to see what i would like when i am old..what if nobody takes care of me anymore..hai...came online talk to people..nth much though..found ANOTHER person(AGNES TING)* hahah applying for DSA to SAJC..i even reminded there's sch tomorrow hahah...oh well..then got a filial daughter(ms phoebe)ahahah who celebrated her mom's birthday for her..how sweet..hais someone came back in my mind again i just cant get her out.... oh well is it fate! but why must she be like that...maybe she got her reasons..ya..*trying not to think so much..working hard!!!

No comments: