Wednesday, July 19, 2006

OVer


Hey...exams are over? At least there's a break now>>.phew!! hactic life makes me almost cannot breathe...arhhhh..when can i leave this cage that preventing me from moving on...But people always say no pain no gain, learn from mistake, it is from failure that you grow...its true la but i already gone through all that le lo..why must i keep going through them??? haiz.. i have learn alot of things during my secondary sch life..i must really amit...i didnt make the wrong choice to come to Phs...I learn so much ..being in exco..Especially getting into HPT....People there rocks my life man!!..hahah in Hpt i really learn alot of things...Yeah!! hm...like the email say..be contented ...i am already contented with what i have le..any extra is just plainly my luck yeah? hhah..i dunno...i still cant get myself to walk out of the shadows.... is it i dunno how to think or is it i think too much?? i dunno i think i sometimes cares about a person to much till the person feels pressurise with me..i should change that aye...hmmm..i dunno what i willl be liek in the future but at least for now i am fortunate to have you guys in Hpt ..hahai might be bias..keep talking about hPt but i think i been through alot with them...esp the M.log who everything about me also know sia..ever since i come in from the *** *** one to the ******* one lol and others la..thanks for being there...(-___-!) Jack

No comments: