Sunday, August 20, 2006

ARH

ARH!!! I had enough… I really had.. wth is wrong man..i cant even get peace even at home? What logic is this.. I think if things go on like this I would go mad even before o level come..its not like this during psle.. at least then I have a more peaceful enviroment…arh!!! How I wish I could just live along..i am very independent already…Washing clothes.. cooking.. ironing … I can take care of myself pretty well..the problem.. lies with the $$ that all… I only could not support myself finacially…haiz… why parents are such nonsensical some time… yes the gave birth to us..but do the take time off to understands us.. they claim they know it all do they?? Parents just nag scold for whatever things you do..be it good or bad.. so whats makes us different>> we do go you scold..we go astray you scold…what the hell la… what do you all want… I need my own zone my own space to breathe..i cant even breathe in my own house…my sister she is that irritating… total different from me…I dun bother my sister when I am young.. I am independent since then..living in my own world.. things are much peaceful then… she goes around pow “to”ing everything to my mother…what does she wants ..she is happy to see me getting scolded…you know why sometimes I dun wan to help you..cause you make me dun wan to help you…I do what you also wan to complain..go la..go all you wan..i would never help you again.. I getting mad..Stressful life… I really miss playing floorball… that’s the time when I am really happy… I also miss the time I spent with you guys..money cant buy that… if you let me choose ..i will rather be with you guys at least you all offer to help… I too miss the time with you.. you gave me the “ there is still someone who care” feeling… it’s a pity that we resulted to this way..i am really sad… I know there;s still a lot of people out there who care…but do they really do?? Haix.. its frustrating…you know what;;its doesn’t hurt to tell someone that you care..it doesn’t.. I guess I sucks anyway.. People hating me?? Ya I am lousy..that’s all.. (-___-!)Jack

No comments: