Sunday, August 20, 2006

HAIX.........

Haiz …I think you were right…I am just an asshole.. BRAGGING…BOASTING… IRRITATING.. yup truly.. I think I have offended people not even knowing it… I know.. no one is perfect in this world … no one is.. but the fact is that at least people is not hated or what so ever.. I am by many I think due to my behavior…I really dunno …maybe I am too act or what..haiz.. talking Craps…”knowing” everything seems to be the limiting factor in me… I dunno why I also like the be the best and always trying to show off.. i may have some of the strength.. but I think it will eventually lead to my weaknesses..My EGOist?? Maybe.. I have always wanted to be the best but however I dun think that’s the case now… I think it went overboard and people hates me…arhh!!! I AM A FREAKING ASSHOLE…oh well no point saying all this…its good that people pin point to me my bad points instead of them hating me…I dun like people to hate me…I think nowadays you cant treat people good…everytime I treat people good the are often the ones who turn out to hate me the most…tell me peeps…tell me instead of hate me..scold me out..yell at me… I will listen to comments..trust me I do..i not trying to talk cock here but I really do accept comments now…HPT have thought me how to accept comments readily and I really think that one should listen and change for the good.. whats the point of hating people… what will it turn out..it will only sours the realationship and become eventual “ENERMIES: is like that the use cant people just think far and tell the person.. although I noe sometimes its hard to listen to comments…but when you go home and reflect..its quite true..i noe why you scolded me just now and I know that its for my own good..i will change for the better dun wry.. Spiderman will change to be a Better Man..with pride we lead with humility we serve!!!

No comments: