Wednesday, August 09, 2006

NAtional Day

hmm..yesterday was not much of a happening...finally ended my job as the RSM of the school ndp parade..that marks a full stop to all my committment in PHS..receive my award..think i will get both in the end as they made the wrong medal so its alright:))) lol..hm then in the nite when to Lao di fang and eat and later headed to Marina square to watch fireworks....lol..quite nice..today was national day..parade today was liek so informal that the ugs actually ran in?? it all happens so fast..i rmb this time last year i was one of the members marching in padang..its was so much of fun then...hmm didnt do much today..only slack and finish up home wrk..i think i am dead...prelims are round and i am still slacking oh my..how on earth am i going to get my nine points like that..sobx...oh welll..god save me....(-___-)Jack..dun wan to upload photo liao the blog sort short onez... haha.. sobx... mixed feelings....

No comments: