Friday, August 11, 2006

DEAD


FRK ! FRK! FRK! i got a freaking C5 for my Chinese..arh...thats so saddening man...i was like hopinf for at least a b3..i drop two grades....arhhh..i am really very sad.. really..is like alot of ppl got far better reslut then me..i really really dunno what happen.. maybe its my compo...hai... i will be retaking le i think...i think that if i got a b3 it would be better cause i dun think i can take other subjects...sobx....Crying my lonely heart out..i am just nothing but a plain sucker...wth is wrong with me man..chinese le...how can i freaking get a C5 wake up jack...time to wake up...don sleep anymore...Wake up!!! ARH!!! thinking back..why do i regret...whatever is done has been done and i can do nothing abt it...i just an ass..nth more...C5 shall be cahnge and i promise...HAiz...Anyway anyone sells guitar?? cheap one and who can teach me..i really wan to learn...arh!!! i am lousy, lazy..whatever you can describe..i really lost alot of things man...lose that CLOSE friend..then nalgene after nalgene...lose competition...lose SPF badge..lose reslut..what on earth must i still lose....Depression!!(-___-!)Jack

No comments: