Saturday, August 26, 2006

WOW!

WOW… what a day it was for me..which cancel all my pass failure…I ended my NPCC life in Glory..yeah…today was actually suppose to be studying..then suddenly a message came..it was Jason who sms me and ask me if I wanted to go??? I was like hmm..i thought you all had enough player then dun need me liao..anyway I was like in sec 4 liao..then I rejected at first..then he say I can go coach and then he found there was a place for me… could control me anxiety anymore..my love for floorball and NPCC…Hm actually I join NPcc to be frank is because floorball wasn’t a core cca I need a Core cca..so I went ..but after years I started developing a special feeling for it and finally I cant bare to leave it oh well I am so weird la…hahah ok go back to the point..so I went to change and headed down for chong boon where they are having their floorball competition… I asked Xavier along..he came too..they planning kinna crop up then it started late and teams had to wait like 20 mins..i was like what the hell..hmm..then I had some team talk with them and the match finally started…arh!!! First match was again Bedok south secondary… hmm I did not want to play much as I wan them to gain more experience… so I decided only to play only in second half of every game…so the match went on.. the team played well but there was a lot of panic hearts and unstableness.. luckly they never let in the ball… haha.. it was 8 a side by the way… hahah so many ppl la.. 16 on one court..hahha anyway I went into the second half…control most things down and very soon we score the opener…yusoon swing in the ball..everyone was so happy…I too was..the match went on the way..we had a outball and Jerome lop the ball up and which I vollied it in..scoring the 2nd goal…yea..PHS 2- 0 Bss.abt half a hr later we face Yckss..i too went in the second half…before I went in PHs was leading 1-0 courtesy of Jerome… hahah.. then I went in again… hmm got a out ball again I decided to try my luck and whipped it in..and to gld be the glory I sent PHS 2-0 up..not long later my dragshot sent PHS 3-0 up…everyone knew victory was ours Jerome added in a last one and PHS 4- 0 YCKSS…….everyone was jumping for joy… we waited for another 30 mins before we went in for the last group match against MFSS..PHS was up 2-0 before half time so I didn’t sub into that match until I saw Jerome was I bit tired and I too wanted to play a bit..haha.. asshole me..i played for last then a min then finish le..hahah PHS 2-0 MFSS yeah…we are through to the semi-Final….we kept our clean sheet haha..we drew lots and we vs Xin min next…oh they too won all their matches and everyone was like oh we going to lose but I dun think so..sure enough their mind over come their action and they let in the first and only ball…they were sad… I could see from their faces..but I keep cheering them on and telling them its only a goal…I went in the 2hd half… and I knew what I have to do..get that goal.. that’s the only way to bring up their morale… and Sure enough I did it again..scoring the equalizer…yeah…we are draw..the match continued and I ended up into a penalty…I told them to be calm and focus.. no fancy just simple will do.. Praise the lord…we won the penalty…best of five we won 3-0 ..yeah we are through to the FINAl.. it was a showdown btw as and changkat changi sec…. That match was tense.. everyone was anxious of who to first score..i stayed out and told them to play according to my tactics and we were able to hold them from scoring… I went in..boost their morale.. encourage them to press one.. we got an out ball again..this tiem I knew I needed that goal..that is sure to win it…and true enough I drag the ball from half court..and I flew right into the net…Hooray…we are up 1-0 and that lasted the whole match…PHS NATIONAL POLICE CADET CORP NATIONAL FLOORBALL CHAMPIONS 2006..and that’s marks my last contribution to npcc..The last champion trophy..the very last present I could present to miss Chong..i promised her the Champion trophy which could rear a goldfish..and I ment my words.. I understand the impt of my words now..if I cant do it I never say it.. I do not wan to brag and say I know it all..i wan to be a change man..and I hope this would be a good start for me!! Yeah..i am so happy..too bad the trophy has to be returned…oh well.. To God Be the glory.. I suddenly thought of her..lmao..maybe you were right Zw…oh well time will tell..studies is more impt and tml is farewell..yeah.. rejoice and be glad in it… (-___-!)Jack

No comments: