Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fragile life

For the first time in my life after growing up to 23 years. I have a first hand experience of death. My beloved grandmother. She pass on peacefully today at 1.53pm. A lot of emotion stuck me along the way and I called you to come by my side cause I was lost. I never thought I would get caught in such situation that soon. Thank you for you care and concern and advice. You are pretty mature in that aspect I must say. Picturing what you would do. I will stay strong and be the pillar of strength for this family.

Sometimes I guess when do all the relatives gather. To me there are only two event, birth and death. That's when almost everyone comes together and actually htht so to speak. Today I talk to my youngest cousin. He is so smart. He talk to me about zombie apocalypse, and ask me do I believe that burning the joss paper will actually reach grandmother. I told him I guess people burn for a hope, although some may be skeptical but at the end of the day, they all hope that this would somehow reach the decreased, and in a way letting the decreased know that they are not forgotten. Just now as I was folding then,  I felt someone touch my head, I turn around only my nother was inside but I don't think it was her. It may sound scary but I guess to me, she is my grandmother after all. Till then. I have lots of time to think about life and I guess is about time I do something about it.

No comments: