Thursday, March 21, 2013

Silent

They say people think more at night. For me now, it's just the wake, the mantra on radio, and me and my aunt. While she lay there asleep. Here I am, alone, thinking about life. It has struck me that I need to start making decisions in my life, so as not be bother others even if I die. This whole wake has been a fight among the siblings with regards to monetary matter. Seriously, when ah ma is alive, you quarrel about $, when she die already, you all are still fight over it. Grow up will you all. Seriously? I know a lof of cost is involve, just do an accurate account than after deduction of the bai jin, let everyone know if they have to pay? It's just that simple. Why must you all value money more than kinship! I don't understand. 

I ask myself what would have happen if I asked her to stay over that night, will the story ended up TH same way? At least she did eat the strawberries I bought before she move on. I think if I never do that, I will regret my whole life. Life is so fragile. Thank you for coming down today, it really did make me happy. It's little things like that keeps the relationship going! You really did grow up I feel throughout this whole saga. I hope you understand now what is right and wrong. How to stand up for yourself, etc. I think there so much to say but to keeping this short. 

I love you, R. 

No comments: