Saturday, March 02, 2013

Hi, I am back here again, I come to this realization that I only come back here when I am sad. Well, the truth is, it is actually quite true. Generally, when people are happy, they may tend to forget who they really are, forget things that they normally do at the expense of  happiness. However, this should not be the case, you should live for yourself and not for others, something that i learn recently. I think I really grown a lot from this, in terms of looking at things from different perspectives. Understanding, the true meaning of what certain things really are. I read this recently from the thought catalog and found it very meaningful.

 http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/inconvenient-truths-about-love/

 Love is never about possession, it is about loving one another unconditionally and setting each other free when necessary or when you feel that he/she would be better off without you. That being said, don't walk out on them, stay by them and see through their happy journey for you have did something great. The greatest love. As of now, nothing is certain and no one knows what will happen in the future. Worry when future comes, meanwhile, live life to the fullest and stay positive!!

No comments: