Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sometimes

Sometimes I wish you would pay attention to the little details too.
Sometimes I wish you could cheer me up when I am feeling down too.
Sometimes I wish you could show some affection.
Sometimes I wish you encourage me a little.
Sometimes I wish you would stay up and talk to me, or rant, or update me about your life.
Sometimes we all need a little love, a little affirmation.


I am not asking for much really, i just want to have someone who would fight for me, who would do nice things for me, who would cheer me up when I am down, you dont need to do much, just take me out for ice cream, tell me stupid joke, or just make and effort to. I am not very good in expressing myself but that is just me. Sometimes I hope you would also put yourself into my shoes and think from my pov, instead of getting frustrated with me. I am but a little cactus, I dont need a lot of water(care) but with apporiate water and sunlight, I may bloom you flowers ((:





No comments: