Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Surprise

Yesterday was the last surprise for your birthday. I hope you like it. I remember asking you what do you want for your birthday? You said: " I want both of my best friends here! NOW!" But you knew it was impossible. But i kept that in mind, and when jan said she wanted to surprise you, then i thought would be nice if we concoct a plan tgt. Knowing it's very hard to surprise you, so this plan was done in a very discreet manner, I don't think you even suspect anything. ((:

I know sometimes in life, there are problems where I cannot help you in, what i can certainly do is to go through it with you. Seeing you grow, for anything else, you have your best friend now! ((: This mark the end of your 21 surprises. (never really kept count) but hope you enjoy your big day. I hope you will remember this sweet memory down the road.

I came across this post " why do we pin hopes on those who disappoint us, and feel nothing more than gratefulness for those who never fail to be there" Ironic isn't it? Maybe somehow we take it for granted that the person will always be there, i think we will only realise when that person leave us. Maybe we see a hope in those who disappoint, we feel that we can make a difference, we feel that if we dont, no one else will. We feel the challenge. Whereas at the back of our mind, we might have someone in mind as our safety net, someone we know will always be there. But how long can one actually be there for you? Wont they stray? wont they get tired? I guess it pretty much depends on the individual. Some may call them being silly, while others are angry at the foolishness. Then again, it is different when you are in it, and when you are not. Something to think about yea?

Across clear skies. Among glowing stars. That's where I'll find us.


No comments: