Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happiness in hard times

I have this book title "Happiness in Hard Times". I always read it when i am feeling very down cause somehow reading keeps me sane. I do not know if that is good or bad. Ha. In any case. Sometimes in life, people do not really know what they want. There will come where they will figure out but they just dont know when. This whole month have got me thinking of what I want out my life. Actually, up till this point, i am still uncertain of my future. Results aint that fantastic, Floorball seems to have stagnated. And Ah ma is not in the best of state. Love life has been going through a roller-coaster ride. Everything seems to be crumbing down. Murphy's law? HA.

My Ah ma plays a very special role to me. I remember when I was young, she always scolds me for being very talkative and problematic. I keep asking questions, why this, why that, which i think sort of irritated her. As i grew older, i talk lesser. and i think she starts to appreciates me. Now i am her most loved grandson. I guess sometimes in life, it takes a while for people to get to know you and like you. Tears well up as i type. i guess i cant carry on further. Something to share from the book

Nevertheless,  Acceptance is knowing your current situation and moving of'f' / on from there. not get stuck in in. I am trying my best. its tough, just take one step at a time. 5mins. 5mins.

No comments: